Click Here to Visit Facebook Page to Enter
Facebook Contest Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Calgary Foreign Exchange Ltd. (Calforex) whose registered office is at 228 8th Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2P 1B5
- This contest is only available to Canadian Residents, excluding Quebec. Proof of residency will be required in order to claim the prize. In the event that a selected entrant does not meet the residency requirement another eligible entrant will be chosen at random.
- Employees of Calforex or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner must claim the award within 30 days of close of this contest. Prize will be available after November 15, 2015.
- Closing date for entry will be November 2, 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Calforex reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Calforex or its agents.
- Calforex will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Calforex’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian, Alberta law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta.
- The winner agrees to the use their name and Facebook profile image in any publicity material announcing the winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.